MEXICAN COLESLAW RECIPES
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 packet taco seasoning
1 (14-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
1 cup shredded red cabbage
1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup cooked corn kernels, preferably grilled corn
1/2 cup diced red pepper
1/3 cup finely diced red onion
1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
1/4 cup pepitas
- Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, and taco seasoning in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage mix, red cabbage, black beans, corn, red pepper, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeno.
- Add mayonnaise mixture and stir to combine.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pepitas just before serving.
Recipe adapted from Lemon Tree Dwelling